Sunday 11 November 2012

Seventh Journey Book 2

The progress of Seventh Journey Book 2 is going well, and it's progressing as I'd hoped.  My plan is to have Book 2 available by Summer 2013, with Book 3 coming in 2014.

The second book is a slight departure from the first book (or is there?), but that's part of the mystery.  There are many familiar characters, and battles to be had.  So fans of Book 1's action scenes will not be left disappointed.  The story is expanding, however, into new dimensions, and realms previously unexplored.  There is only so much I can cram into a story, and there were pieces I had to leave out of Book 1 as a result.  Many of these pieces have been inserted into Book 2, so those anxious to have certain questions answered should be left feeling satisfied.  I've added many new experiences, and powers for the main characters, as the villains themselves have been given quite an upgrade.  As the hero learns to harness the powers he's tapped into, it may not be enough to stop the villains... but that remains to be seen.

Book 3 is also being planned as Book 2 is written.  Book 3's goal is to wrap up many aspects of the story, leaving room for future work in the Seventh Journey universe.  But I plan to answer most of the questions left in book 2 & 3, and I'm looking forward to writing that book as well.  I plan to have Book 3 ready for 2014, completing The Seventh Journey Trilogy.

Thanks for reading!  I hope you enjoy Book 2!

Sincerely,

Robert J.R. Graham